Well this weekend flew by!
Friday after I got off work I headed over to Rion's grandma's to meet up with him and his mom. Then we headed over to Ikea to get a fullfilling dinner of 50 cent hotdogs and dollar ice cream cones=). Once we'd done all the walking and looking we could do we headed back to grandma's for some nice conversation, cheese and WINE!!!! Finally at about 12AM we headed home and off to bed.
Saturday was HOT!!! We woke up early because there was no way we could sleep past 8AM...our second story apartment was baking. All week the weather guy had been saying Saturday was going to break records so we planned ahead. Grandma Marianne has an awesome yard with most importantly a pool, so once we got done getting ready in the morning we were off to Grandmas. We had our friends Jake and Mary meet us over there and from 12-7PM we lounged by the pool soaking up the sun and drinking cocktails=). By 7PM we were definitely drained and burned....50 SPF just wasn't enough for how hot it was. But I will say it was an absolutely fabulous day!!!
Today was another hot day. I went to a bride/groom shower at around 1PM for my friend Nikki. Then straight from there Mary and I met up with the guys to go wakeboarding on uncle Craigs boat. Now i've only done this once in the last three years, but today I was determined to try it again and maybe not fall as much as I did in the past. Well below is my second try and well it didn't go so smooth, but I promise I did eventually get up and stay up! Next time we go out i'll have to get video of uncle Craig....he can do tricks and stuff.
Hope everyone else had a great weekend!!!
Two things....
ReplyDelete1. You are a wake-boarding diva! Love the video :)
2. I'm...so...very...sorry. I did not do my part to save the world.....http://apickybear.blogspot.com/