Monday, July 7, 2008

Grad School Here I Come


Well it's official, I will be starting my masters end of September!!!! I received my letter of admission for Portland State's Masters of financial analysis on Saturday and mailed in my acceptance letter today=). So now all that's really left to do is mentally prepare myself for the two years of hell that I will endure. I'll still work my 45+ hours a week to survive and then go to class twice a week downtown. I only live 10 miles from campus, which really isn't such a bad commute, but Rion and I have discussed moving closer just to make it a little easier. I know it's going to be rough at times and I will definitely not be able to see friends and family as often, but hopefully after the two years I can look back and say it was all worth it.


3 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats! We can vent about grad school if there is ever time ;) It will be well worth it when you can say you have your master's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful Kristina! You are going to be one crazy-busy girl but I definetly agree that it will be worth it in the end. Good for you accountant girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it was good to see you this weekend. Just wanted to let you know that I decided to separate my recipes from everything else, it's called "On the Menu" you can get to it thru my profile.

    ReplyDelete