Monday, August 4, 2008

Apartment Hunting

Does anyone enjoy apartment hunting? I personally HATE it!!!! I know exactly what i'm looking for and the price range I want to stay in, now the hardest task is finding it. I know there's an apartment or house out there for me, but geeze they sure aren't calling out my name making it easy for me. Rion was diving this weekend so I decided i'd make good use of my time and apartment shop. So Saturday I drove around the area I want to be in and soon discovered the apartments were way too old and way over my budget.....I guess that's what you get the closer to downtown you get. So Sunday I tried again this time closer to where I live now and with a list of apartments that I thought might have potential. Well I struck gold on the fourth apartment I looked at. Way way way over my budget, but absolutely beautiful. These apartments are brand new with beautiful new appliances and great views, but again waaaaaayyyyy out of my price range. So of course I decide I should run it by someone sensible, who doesn't jump into decisions.......Rion. Well it took about 20 seconds and a mention of the price for Rion to knock down my hopes and dreams of living in this luxury apartment.....so now i'm back at square one and the clock is ticking.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate it when that happens? Not too long ago I found my DREAM HOME, and I thought it would be perfect for us but Mike took one look at the price and said "nope, we can't afford it". What is with men? Why do they have to be so logical?

    ReplyDelete