Well it's official we're moving this Saturday into a new apartment. After the awful searching we found an apartment that fits all our requirements. It's a two bedroom, so no one has an excuse not to come visit because we will have a room waiting=). The appliances are newer and the kitchen is much much bigger so i'm extremely excited about the decision, just no so excited to pack everything up (Kayleen I know you sympathize since you will be doing the same). However, we gave ourselves a two week cushion so that we wouldn't have to rush in, we could just gradually move and unpack as we go.
On another note...what is up with all this rain? I feel like it's fall already, but I love fall so I guess it's not too bad. Football season is right around the corner, GO BEAVS!!! Is anyone going to any football games this upcoming season?
I had a dream last night that Jamaal and I moved into a, well I guess it would be called a studio, because there were absolutely no walls. There was a very small kitchen, I never saw a bathroom, and we had to share it with another couple! The door to the apartment was in the middle so we had our beds across the room from each other, there was about 18 feet in between the two beds. They had their surround sound set up in the middle of the room (we moved in after them) and their TV was freakin tiny! Their speakers were bigger than the TV! They also had a mean looking golden retriever, I never thought I would see one of those! So, even though Jamaal and I aren't planning on moving into an apartment, I am now freaked out about where we next move too. My dreams are too vivid...gosh this is turning into a blog post...I am going to put it there too... :D
ReplyDeleteBut anyway, sounds like your new place is much better than my dream place! :D
Have you gotten settled?? We need an update!! ;)
ReplyDelete