Unfortunately I woke up in a stressful mood and then it continually got worse once I figured out that I had misplaced my debit card somewhere in our distroyed apartment (haven't had a bunch of time to clean.....) Well I woke Rion up with my thrashing around and then I started to yeld at him for our messy apartment, not my best moment, but I was stressed about having a presentation in the morning for work, dentist appointment in the afternoon and then my last final in the evening, so I felt at the time that those were legitimate excuses to be a butt =). Well once I decided I was not going to find the debit card I went out to start the forerunner to head into work, only to find that I could not get it to go in reverse. Well this was just super frustrating and I ended up taking the car. Well good news is the presentation went better then expected, but I was still freaked out that some how I broke the forerunner......not sure why I thought this, but was not thinking rationally. Then headed off to my dentist appointment in the afternoon and that also went better then expected, not as scary as I was anticipating. Well before I had to go off to my final Rion called to tell me that he fixed the forerunner, I just hit the four wheel drive stick so no big deal...YA!!! Then went off to my final and finally started my much needed spring break!!!
Congrats for Spring Break!! Hope it is relaxing. I know how grad school can make you feel like you never have a break. I'm sorry to hear about your bad day, but glad it is in the past.
ReplyDeleteAwesome - glad to hear you get a break. Goodness your life is so busy these days :) But you know, I think it's typical Kristina. You were always busy in high school (cheerleading, leadership, etc.) then college (Tri-Delta pres, Rion, classes, work, etc.) So when I think about it you should be used to the craziness! :D Haha, not that I'm trying to lessen the stressfullness of your day, I'm just sayin' that you are super Kristina and you can do ANYThiNg! :) love ya!
ReplyDeleteMOH, where are you?
ReplyDelete