Hey Everyone,
As many of you already know Rion and I are finally engaged to be married after 5 years of dating.....we didn't want to rush anything=). Not sure of a date yet, but I think we're leaning towards next summer. Below is the video of the actual proposal at Rion and Karla's graduation party.
I guess you could say I was a little shocked.....you think I would expect it after 5 years, but I really didn't think he would propose on his special day=)!
wow... that was so perfect! defiantely cried while watching that one! =) congrats and love u!
ReplyDeleteI second that stevie!! I'm so happy for you kristina!! :D
ReplyDeleteMe too, I'm wiping my eyes. That is awesome that you have it on tape! I liked the part when you said, "I'm crying" and when your dad said "I told him no" and when Rion said you were the only one that could have left. Very cute and a funny family you have :)
ReplyDelete