Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our House

We've been in our house almost two weeks and the place is still a mess. We've done a ton of work, but there still seems like more to do. Here are some pictures of the work we've done so far and our worker bees (my mom, dad, sister, brother, brother in law, nephews, nieces, Rion's Dad, Rion's Mom, both of Rion's grandmas and grandpa all came to help us which was so amazing). We've gone through 23 gallons of paint and ripped up 500lbs of carpet and padding. We just bought 1,000 sq feet of pre finished hardwood flooring so the next couple weeks will be interesting trying to get that all installed. We also just got our new washer and dryer today and are hoping to get our new dishwasher in the next couple of weeks.











































































































































4 comments:

  1. ooooh the kitchen is looking nice!! I think we picked out the same washer and dryer!! haha. I am getting stressed trying to figure out what color to paint everything...you've done good so far I like that color in the kitchen! keep us updated! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitchen color! So are you living there now? Or just getting it ready? Looks really good! That is nice that you had a bunch of help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good!! I don't know why you got rid of the orange color...haha...reminds me of when we painted my bedroom bright orange and bright pink. I agree with Aubs, cant see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Sarah, I totally thought about your room the whole weekend! The overalls that I was wearing in the pictures are the same ones I wore when we painted your room and they have pink and orange all over them!!! Eveyone kept asking me where the orange came from=)

    ReplyDelete