On another exciting note I get to come home for Thanksgiving! The reason this is so exciting is because for the last week I really didn't think it was going to happen. Coming home from FW last time I lost control of the Forerunner and ran into a cement barrier. Thank goodness I didn't hit anyone else and I was ok, but it was the weirdest thing. The whole way home I was having a hard time controling the car, it just kept wanting to go to the right or left, it's like it had a mind of it's own. So the whole way back I was just hoping I would not get in an accident, then less then 10 miles from our house it pulled really hard to the right and I just couldn't get it to straighten out, with the roads being wet it just ended up sliding straight into the barrier. So since that was our only vehicle it seemed like I was out of luck for the holiday, but my dad offered to drive down to Portland Wednesday morning and bring me up to Federal Way!!!! Then i'll take the train back on Saturday. How lucky is that =). Even though i'm excited to come up, Rion has to work Thanksgiving and the whole weekend, which is disappointing, but at least he has a job in times like these or at least that's what I keep telling myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment