Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Help!!!

I've gotten so much done for the wedding in the last week it's crazy! And I'm starting to get super excited, we booked the DJ "Bustamove" so you guys better be ready to do just that!! My only problem that I just recently ran into is my dress. I need some advice…..so I already bought my dress and got it at a great price, I really think it's beautiful, very simple, but just the other day I went into David's Bridal to get a swatch and they had a dress hanging there that I think is super super cute!! It's just like another dress I tried on when I was up in Washington, that I absolutely loved, but really couldn't afford, but this one is half the price of that one. So I tried it on last night and I am really undecided on what I should do now. I could sell my other dress on Ebay/craigslist (hopefully someone would want to buy it) and buy the other one or just keep the one I have and try not to think about the other one. Below are pictures of both, I really need your guys's help with this one!!

Here's the link to the one I already have:

http://www.casablancabridal.com/collections/view/5/88


Here's the one from David's Bridal (the back is so pretty on this one too, just FYI=)):





Also I chopped off my hair, it's been a little weird getting used to, but I kind of like the new look. What do you guys think?



8 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the david's bridal ruffles...I love the simplicity of the other dress. But of course it is up to you. I've been dreaming of chopping my hair off to my chin as well. But I know that the dream me and the real me will look completely different...and I'm terrified that I'll blow up like a balloon when/if I get pregnant and I'll be stuck with no hair to hid my fat face. Ha ! Short hair always looks good on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first dress FOR SURE! I thought this might happen to you...I know it did to me. It's easy to second guess your decisions, especially with your dress. But I have to say I like the original dress a heck of a lot more. It really suits you and I think you will look stunning.

    Beware of the crazy dreams to ensue! I used to have dreams about going dress shopping and I would wake up thinking I had bought a new dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good!!! You guys answered exactly how I wanted you to=).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first dress, I think it is very romantic and simple yet gorgeous!!! I do really like the second dress also and think that you should choose the one that really makes you feel special and beautiful because you only get to dress up like this one time!!! I think you would look gorgeous in either one but I do have to say that my personal pick would be the first dress. PS CUTE hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. LOVE The new header. I'm not sure when you did that, cause I usually look at blogs on my Google Reader. But it is so beautiful. I love those pictures! Now you just need to blog regularly my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote is on the first dress too! Very elegant and beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some how I missed this post when you posted, so it may be a little late, but I like the first dress too. And I like your hair short, it is cute! What did you decide on for the dress?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you guys have definitely helped me out with this one!!!! I'm sticking with the first dress=). Thank you guys, I really appreciate your help.

    ReplyDelete