Life throws you curve balls, but you either learn to swerve them or hit them like there is no tomorrow. -Sadie Christman
I found this quote randomly the other day and I thought it would be a good way to start this post. In the beginning of October life threw my family a curve ball, my Mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was a shock but my Mom as many people have said is "one tough cookie". She's dealing with the news and the plan of attack with a positive attitude and I know that she's going to pull thru this thing stronger then before. I posted the picture below, it's one of my favorites from the wedding. She is one beautiful lady =)

My thoughts are with you and your family during this tough time. I love that picture of your mom, it really captures her beautiful personality. Wishing her all the best during her treatments and therapies.
ReplyDeleteI was sad to hear this news :(. I agree with Aubri, wonderful picture of your mom. She always seems to be smiling and enjoying life when I see her. A positive attitude is important to have, like you said. It will get her through difficult times.
ReplyDeletechiSorry to hear the news : ( Keep us updated! She is in our prayers : )
ReplyDelete