The kitchen before we moved in, at this point in time I didn't realize how much work was really ahead of us =)
For the kitchen remodel we first had to take out the wall separating the kitchen and the living room. I helped with this project, since I figured I could handle demo. I wasn't wearing proper attire at first =).
After I finished taking out the wall, it was hard work!!!
The boys putting up the support beam!
Beam almost finished, next step....demolish the kitchen =).
The finished product!
The 1/2 bath when we moved in.....we painted this right away!
Here's the finished product!!
Shelves above the toilet. Can't believe this is the same bathroom!!








Love the new bathroom. I had forgotten it was only a half bath before. I had it in my head that it was just ugly before. :) Now it is gorgeous. Someone will always have an immaculate bedroom, just so you can show that bathroom off! I also happen to like seeing you B.A. (before Alivia) in the first picture.
ReplyDelete