Friday, June 27, 2008

Bad Trend

What is it with men wearing black socks past the ankles with khaki shorts? NOT OK!!!! I've seen this trend in various fashions through out the last couple days at work. Given I work for a company that employs mostly engineers, but still this is never a trend that should be passed along. Has anyone ever told these men it is just not a good look.....those colors completely clash and it just looks tacky!!! So I'm doing my part to save the world now, if you have a boyfriend, husband, male friend or father please do not let them continue this look in the next summer months. I beg of you=)!

1 comment:

  1. The question is... are they wearing sandals over those black socks? That really completes the outfit! I don't understand that trend either, but I'll try to help stop it ;)

    ReplyDelete