Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fashion No No #2

Now in the past i've written about the awful and never should be done black socks with khaki shorts, well today I saw another never should be worn together item. Of course it was an engineer.....shocking I know, but since i'm surrounded by engineers and accountants day in and day out that is unfortunately the only people I notice breaking the very important fashion rules. Well this particular rule breaker just happened to be on my flight back to San Jose and unfortunately I noticed his very loud and annoying voice before I noticed is awful attire, but soon enough he sat across from me and I spotted it....black clogs with high white socks and khaki cargo shorts!!!!Now maybe you're thinking to yourself that isn't that bad, but I promise you it is and was that bad. Clogs should only be worn with long pants or even the casual capri, but never ever ever should they be worn with light colored cargo shorts and high white socks!!!! Not only was the bottom half not ok, but this individual thought it would be ok to wear a size too small t-shirt sporting a peach fuzz mustache.......sick I tell you!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha, its almost the opposite of black socks and shorts!! Equally bad.

    ReplyDelete