Friday, August 1, 2008

Time Flys!

Have you ever looked back and realized how time flys by? This last week I tried to think back over the last month and I really have no idea where the time has gone. The days just seem to run together. Work has been super busy, which I really enjoy because I'm not sitting there counting the hours in the cube =). Then when I come home I have someone wonderful to spend my evenings with and there always seems to be something fun for us to do together . Most of the time we spend the evening watching movies and going on walks around the neighborhood just enjoying the evening air and the conversation.





Last Sunday I returned from a nine day camping excursion starting off the adventure with Rion and his family up at Battleground lake. After that two day trip I went off to meet up with my family on the deschutes river for seven days. Definitely a needed vacation, however, not sure that I will be jumping into another vacation with the family anytime soon=). I love my family however that's a long time to be together with nothing to do but sit around and "enjoy" each other's company. All in all, there was really not a whole lot of drama, it's just during a vacation I would prefer no drama at all. Rion joined us for the last few days and was pretty much attacked by my nephews the whole time he was there. They just can't get enough of uncle Rion which is pretty cute, but can get a little annoying when they just follow you around the whole time when you're trying to relax. Below is a picture of the boys and myself as we were fishing on the river at dusk. I'm not sure what Kyle is doing (he's the one on the right), he's the goofy one=).



2 comments:

  1. I totally agree about time flying by! I really can't believe its August and am wondering what happened to July. As long as you are enjoying life its good :)

    ReplyDelete