Sunday, September 21, 2008
16 Month Wait
Today was a great day! It's been 16 long months since i've seen my nephew Tyler who is now 19 years old. It's been 16 months of worrying for his safety and his well being. 16 months of convincing my sister that her little boy would be fine and would make it home in one piece. Well this last week that 16 month wait ended!!! Tyler came home on Wednesday and I was finally able to go see him today. He's a lot taller then I remember, but he looks healthy and absolutely happy. It's just so crazy, I kept thinking that this would never happen and now it has and it's completely wonderful. Next weekend my parents will get to see him and I know my mom is completely ecstatic. Unfortunately his going away was done by his own bad choices, but I'm hoping he has learned from those mistakes and can now be a productive member in society. But for the meantime it's fabulous to have my family all in a semi central location=)!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
where was he? 19 years old, what? when did that happen?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he is back now; I bet your family is as happy as you! :)
ReplyDelete