Yep that's right i've been playing on a softball league for the last month. Who would have thought I would actually enjoy it and i'm really not that terrible (My last up at bat the other team all yelled out to each other to watch out that I have "wheels"....thought that was pretty darn funny since I never really thought I ran that fast, I just really really like getting to the next base=)). Rion's cousin Karla asked me a couple months ago if I would play on an all girls team every Tuesday night through the fall. I agreed on one condition, that there was no skill requirement since at that point I had never played a game of softball in my life and didn't know the rules =). Well since i'm starting school next Tuesday tonight was my last night with the team. It was a pretty good night, I played catcher for a couple innings and RF the rest of the night. I scored once and even got someone out at home plate! I'm a little sad that I probably will not get to play again anytime soon since school will rule my life for the next two years, but hopefully in the future I can try it out again.
Rion and I after the game
look at you all cute! :D I want to do something like that. but I am literally awful! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you! That sounds like a lot of fun!!
ReplyDelete