I'm sorry i've been neglecting my blogging duties=). Things are in full swing at work and now with school. Just a brief update Rion and I both started classes this week (Tuesdays and Thursdays we both go from 7AM to 9PM) so it has been a long one already and I cannot wait for the weekend. Also some good news, Rion got a job in the Fred Meyer electronic department so we'll actually have a bit more income coming in which is always good, but on a down side not sure how much I'll see him since he schedule will probably not be 8-5....
On a random note, I found some great running and biking trails in a nature preserve by our apartment this last weekend. I drive past the entrance every morning, but really didn't know what was behind all the trees. So this last Saturday I walked over there and followed a path inside the wooded area....wow I was completely amazed once I started exploring all the trails. It totally feels like you are out in the middle of no where! Some paths are paved and others are just dirt hiking trails. I took Rion there on Sunday and we ended up hiking 3 new trails that I hadn't the day before and surprisingly there are still more to explore. I'm just so excited to that there's something so cool close by...now if the weather would stay nice a little longer I could actually enjoy it more=).
P.S. Just in case any of you missed it OSU beat number 1 ranked USC last week!!!! Just wanted to make sure you all knew, hopefully you were all smart enough to watch it =).
Portland is great for random hiking trails! I went to one that was so close to busy areas...it was weird, because here you are pretty much by nothing before you find nature again! :( I think I would like the portland area.
ReplyDeleteI think you would too, you should move down here. You know we would have fun=)!!!
ReplyDelete