Monday, September 15, 2008

Beaver Football

This last weekend was the first beaver home game and it was awesome!!! I could have done with a little less sun, since I forgot the sunscreen, but all in all it was a successful tailgate and game.










The Fam















Yay game day!!!


On another note, today there was this really strange hazziness in the sky.....it was just so bizarre it wasn't smoggy but just really hazzy. Well Rion being the fire expert that he thinks he is kept telling me there must be a fire near by causing the discoloration. Well I searched and searched online for something and there was nothing on any fire near by. So we turned on the news and sure enough it was caused by a fire, but not near by.....the fire is all the way down in southern Oregon almost near the California border!!! Talk about crazy, I never knew the wind could blow the smoke so far, well not only did it make the sky hazzy but it's also turned the moon and Orange color. Belows a picture, but it looks way cooler in person.



5 comments:

  1. the moon was very orange here too! I also took a picture! ;) wow great minds think a like or something! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it cracks me up that you were looking all over online for it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the beavers won!!!! I was determined to figure out why the moon was orange and the sky was hazzy=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the full moon was pretty last night (sorry I just wanted to get in on the comments, I do think it was pretty though!)

    ReplyDelete