Sunday, October 5, 2008

Folding issue solved

So the video below it the answer to all of Rion's prayers....this is a true engineer for you. Let me give you some background. I do NOT fold any of Rion's shirts, not because I am not willing but because I do not do it right. I refuse to take a lot of time out of my schedule foldeing clothes to make sure they are perfect. I do a quick half then quarter fold and throw them on my shelves. Well Rion is rediculously anal about making sure his clothes do not have wrinkles....even though there is a such a thing as an iron. So he spends hours at a time folding and refolding clothes to make sure they are just perfect, but I still seem to love him. Anywho this morning he was on the computer and started yelling my name to come look at the most amazing thing he had ever seen, the answer to all his folding issues.

Oh by the way the video is called "How an engineer folds a T-shirt".........that's right I live with a nerd=)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so you are Mike and I am Rion! I want one of those! Mike also thinks I'm crazy for taking so much time to fold clothes properly...but I just like them to look nice and neat! It gives me peace of mind to know all my clothes are perfectly folded. :)

    Wow and I just showed Mike that video and begged him to let me make one of those! What a handy invention!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man I want one. Not because I am anal, but because that looks fun and I hate folding clothes! love the theme music as well...now i want to go play video games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty amazing! Is Rion going to make one?? I am with you, it doesn't matter how the clothes are folded. And to me they just need to be put away.

    ReplyDelete