It's been almost three months since my last post, time flies by. I've had some time on my hands since my wedding planning has ended so i've updated my page a bit =). The wedding was fabulous!! I definitely was glad it was over, but same as Jessie (comment from a prior post) I just kept thinking about it days after. I LOVE thinking back on that day and looking at the pictures and watching our wedding video. But like I said i'm SO glad I don't have to think about the planning anymore and we get to focus on other things. After the wedding we went to Jamaica which was amazing! Although it was hurricane season it really didn't impact our trip that much, just some rain here and there. I did post the videos below, one was taken at 3AM when Rion and I were awaken by thunder and lightening. We went down to the beach to watch the lightening storm which was awesome, I just wish I could have captured more of it on tape! The other one was taken at our favorite raggae cafe, which had the best french fries ever! I also added some extra photos from the wedding that I really liked =).



Awe! The blog looks so pretty - nice job! And I LOVE that picture of Mike! :) He's my handsome, baby lovin' hubby :)
ReplyDeleteThe rest of your pics weren't too bad either. You made a gorgeous, glowing bride and the photographer was very talented and creative. I had fun browsing through them all! Good wedding planning, girl.
I love the new look as well. I really love the picture of Jess, because she almost has a "stank" face on. ;) ha! Tyra would say that she did the "ugly pretty" face. But it is such a good picture of her at the same time.
ReplyDelete