Well I can't believe it but the bank accepted our offer!!! Now we're in the process of getting the inspection and appraisal done ASAP! I guess the bank wants to close on this quickly so we might be in the little white and blue house sooner then expected=). I'm soooo excited, but also a little nervous since this is a very foreign process to us. We're crossing our fingers that everything turns out ok!
CONGRATS CONGRATS!! Very exciting. I'm glad it happened quickly and I hope the rest of the process doesn't take as long. Where about is it located?
ReplyDeleteYay!!
ReplyDeleteIt's in Beaverton, right off of 26 so not very far from work and if Rion gets a job downtown or even on the east side it won't be too bad.
ReplyDeleteYAY!! It is a great feeling to be a home owner : ) It's some work but it'll be your own! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete